We’re located at:
2221 Slane Avenue
Norwood, OH 45212
Main Office phone
Email the church office:
Email Pastor Peter Hamm:
SUNDAYS 10:45 am
– Coffee & light breakfast items are available in the lounge (glass door on main level) PS- Coffee and food items are welcome in the sanctuary.
– Bibles are available in the lounge as well, feel free to use one during worship, or take it home as our gift to you.
– Worship begins at 10:45am in the sanctuary (doors opposite of the lounge), an usher will gladly guide you & introduce you to some people.
– Children are welcome in worship, and may choose to go to KIDS CLUB with one of our wonderful teachers after the children’s message OR they may stay in worship.
Just for Kids!
– We have some special kid-friendly breakfast snacks in the lounge as well as cards to decorate and send to our shut-ins.
– Worship begins at 10:45am in the sanctuary, and kids are welcome to participate.
– We have a children’s moment for the kids every service. They are dismissed from the children’s moment to Grace Kidz (Room 206, second level) with a teacher and youth helpers.
– If you choose to have your child stay in worship, that’s great! We do have activity bags for kids, please see an usher for assistance.
– At Grace we love little ones. If you have infants or toddlers that make a fuss, we don’t mind, God calls us to make a joyful noise in worship and we could learn a LOT from our little ones.